Pages

Thursday 23 July 2020

Healthy and Unhealthy Relatonships

Hi,
In wananga we learned about Healthy and Unhealthy relationships. So we have to write down what we know about it so I put my one in a google docs here is what we did.`
  1. It is important to have a healthy relationship because there is a chance it will be lasting longer.
  2. Good desire to be with people - this creates less stress.
  3. Better self-esteem, happier, positive.
  4. Great sense of purpose - learning.
  5. Being positive in everything you do.
  6. Parents, Adults, Auntie, Friends, Couples, Teacher, Relatives, Caregivers, Religion relationships
  7. Married people breaking up because of the stress
  8. Parents taking their anger out to their children and abusing them because if the stress
  9. Stress Modern day, Physical violence, Lack of trust, Jealousy and insecurity


What can we do about it
  1. Seeing an adult, Whae Jude, Mr Mitchell, Miss Turner.

Healthy Relationship
Unhealthy Relationship
Trustworthy
Parents taking their anger out to their children
Better self - esteem Happier and positive
Violent
Great sense of purpose - Learning
Aggressive
Give each other privacy
Cheating
Respecting each other
Lying
Honesty
Jealousy
Loyal to other people
Lack of trust

Insecurity

Humiliation

Being loyal





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.