Pages

Wednesday 11 November 2020

The Bully

 Hi,

In Drama we have to write something about what it feels like to be a Bully so I actually don't know what it feels like to be a bully so this is just the things that I already know. The bully feels so good when they bully other people younger than them and hurting them like physically hurting them like punching them so hard and making them cry. Or the bully is just talking verbally to the victim to make them feel bad for themselves so the bully is feeling good they are having fun and feeling so tough.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.