Pages

Monday 27 March 2017

Spencer Park

W.A.L.T Write an information report that informs the audience.

Success Criteria
I know I will be successful when….
  • I use an opening statement that explains the subject of the report.
  • The opening statement is followed by sentences that describe the event; what you saw, what you did, how you felt, what you learnt.
  • Each paragraph focuses on a different aspect of the topic; travelling, the beach, the lagoon walk, playground.
  • A general statement about the topic usually rounds off the report.

Spencer Park

Last Friday 10 th March we went to Spencer Park. We traveled with 2 buses and 5 cars. When we were at Spencer Park we lined up outside and we got into our groups and after we lined up we went under the big tree.

My group and I went first to the beach and we saw some big pieces of seaweed. I collected some shells that I found in the sand.

After we went to the beach we went to the playground and my group and I were playing on the playground. I climbed to the big Spider web. I went on the zipline and it was fun but there were heaps of children at the zipline.

Next, we saw some birds and some chickens just running around the park. After that we eat our lunch and play at the playground and we have 48 minutes playing at the playground.

After we go on the bus and we came back to the school.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Joshua I like how you explained all of the scenes in order try making longer sentences.You did a really great job keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.