Pages

Monday 6 March 2017

The Present

W.A.L.T:  Write a narrative


Success Criteria
I know I will be successful when….

  • The title is suitable for the text.
  • The orientation tells who the story is about, and when and where the story happened.
  • The complication describes a problem and explains what happened next.
  • The resolution explains how the problem was solved.
  • Seeks feedback and makes changes to texts to improve clarity and meaning.

In Ako Ngatahi we had to write a narrative about a video. It was about a boy opening a present that was a dog with three legs. Here is the video of the present. I hope you enjoy my story.


The Present

On one fine day I am playing my ps4 counter strike game. At the brightly sun at the afternoon . My mum was get home She have a box and I don’t no what is inside the box. My mum put the box to the table and my mum distracted me and stop playing. I almost get lost on my game. My mum said that is a present for you I said to my mum for me the present I open the box and I so a puppy It was cool. But I look at the dog legs and I so broken leg. I said “Yuck.” I throw the puppy  and the puppy start being silly. puppy came back. I kick the puppy the puppy found a ball and the dog has get the ball and the dog get little hurt  when the puppy go under the cabinet when the puppy getting the ball and the puppy ran and fell and lose the ball `and he wants to play with me and I kick the ball and the dog has get the ball.The dog was jumped in the box and the dog was get inside the box.the dog ran and get the hurt in the cabinet and bang and me I see the ball and the dog jumped.Get the ball and came back to me and the dog fell three times when and the dog give the ball to me again and I get the ball and I stand up and I have a broken leg to and the dog was get sad when I stand and I said to my mum where going outside and I throw the ball little far and the dog get It.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.