Pages

Wednesday 12 April 2017

Cultural Show


This term  we have been looking at different culture. For the last 3 weeks we have been learning a traditional  cultural dance. I learnt the sasa for 3 weeks and the year six boys and year four boys doing the haka and the year six girls and year four girls doing the ti rakau. The audience watched the sasa and then the ti rakau and after the ti rakau the year six boys and the year four boys performed  the haka. Then after we Performed we all had shared lunch.

I felt happy because that we preformed and made the audience happy.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing about the cultural performances Joshua. I really enjoyed watching these and think that you all did great after only 3 weeks of learning. Keep working hard.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.