Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2019

Maths DLO

Hi,
This week in Maths we have been learning about addition question up to 3 digits for example   201
                                                                                                                                                 + 362
                                                                                                                                                = 563
We made a DLO about addition question up to 3 digit in google drawing and using screencastify also talking to explain it. We also did some of them in our Maths book and it was like a challenge because there is A,B,C and the C one is the hard one. Here is the Screencastify I hope you like it.

5 comments:

  1. Very nice DLO Joshua! I liked how clearly you explained each step and that your voice was nice and loud on your Screencastify. I can tell you know how to confidently use this strategy and teach it to someone else, well done.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice DLO Joshua when you were explaining it was to hear everything you were saying it was clear to there was no mistakes so well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi joshua
    i relly like your blog post because you relly shoude how you would work it out and it is relly clear and i was wurnding if it was hrad to do
    from danni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joshua

    I like how you were showing how you got the answer and I like how you told us how to use the 1 that is on the top of the number.

    Next time you could put an extra question on so people know what to do next time.

    From Tyson

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Joshua! my name is Gerald. I like the way you explain your work like writing down some question and your gonna answer it to show us how to do it step by step. You did great Joshua. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.