Pages

Thursday 29 June 2017

Speech DLO


W.A.L.T.S

Summarising

I am learning to summarise and retell  the main ideas and important information from what I have read in my own words.


Hi guys. This is my mystery DLO speech and this is a speech about the Easter Island  that is how they move the statues of the Easter Island and this is a slide show that's gonna solve the mystery of the Easter Island and this is have an a 4 minutes speech and I think that the people use a ropes to move the moias and I hope you enjoy it.




                       I hope you learnt something on my speech thank you for watching

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joshua i really like how you made that video or your speech. next time you should read a little more clear and next time you could not repeat the same words but i did like your video. next time you can read then get to the another sentient faster.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.