Pages

Wednesday 29 November 2017

Athletics Day

This term 4 we have been doing athletics on Tuesday the 28 of the Nov we went athletics on our field and all of the Hornby Primary student are going on the athletics. So this is what we have to do on our Athletics day we have to do Sprints,Shot put, Long Distance, High Jump and Discus, long Jump. At the Sprints I really like what plays I came because I came at the first round 2nd and at the second round I came 3rd because I am vs the fastest and they beat me because they are so fast at Sprinting that's why I just came 3rd at the second round my also favorite athletics is sprints.

And we eat our Lunch....

 Then after lunch we rested a bit and we just play a little bit game when we are resting in the shade and we play ketchup game that you will slap the other person's hand. After we rest we did Shot put at the Shot Put we have to carry the ball and hold it whit your hand. Then put it on your shoulders before you push it the Shot Put it's not throwing it's pushing the ball. Then Axle,Lasa,Jullien got to the finals of the Shot Put because they throw the furthest.

Then we did Long Distance then I came 6th place because I am to slow at long Distance and I am getting tired so fast. But I still try my best then I made it to the finish line but it's okay that the beat me because it's just for fun the Athletics day. Then I have really fun day on the Athletics  day I was so happy at the Long Distance. Because it's good for you to run.

After the Long Distance we have to rest again because we got tired at long Distance because we did 4 laps at the field that's why we go on resting again. Then We did High jumped and me I can't even jump higher some of them jump a one meter and they did very good job because they can steal jump of that high. Me I can't even jump more higher because it's so high.

Then we did Discus and I did not win because they are very good thrower and farther me I can't even throw the Discus the circle plate thing that it is heavy. That's why I can't throw it harder and farther on the Discus but it still fun of that athletics game.

On long Jump I did not know what place I came but I got farther because I got 2.5 Meters on Long Jump. At the second round of the long Jump I still got 2.5 Meters on Long Jump That's why I can't even win on it and It's alright if i lost on it because they got the most farthest Jump on Long Jump. That's all we did on long Jump On Tuesday

I Hope you like my Athletics day

1 comment:

  1. Hey Joshua,

    I am Jade C from the Summer Learning Journey blogging team 2017-2018. I will be blogging with you this summer! I hope you are having a wonderful time with your friends and your family!

    It's great to read about your fun athletics day, I could also feel your excitement reading your recount. I really like how you said that it's okay to lose, what matters the most is that you had a fun time and you enjoyed the event. I also want to say well done for writing a lengthy recount of Athletics day! You seem like an amazing writer. Isn't it amazing how we can share our learning and fun ideas together through blogging online?

    I would love to blog more with you! To help you get started with blogging this summer, I have included the link to our Summer Learning Journey activities list.

    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities

    Let's go on the Summer Learning Journey together!

    All the best,

    Jade C.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.