Pages

Wednesday 14 February 2018

Things you have to remember when you use the device

The things you have to remember when you are using your chrome books. So last week we have been doing some DLO about Chromebooks and this is also for respecting your Chromebooks like you are not holding it on the screen that's why it doesn't brake the screen so that is the things that we have been learning about on Cybersmart. You can also read the image on or the video at the bottom of this image.








I hope you comment with helpful,thoughtful and positive

1 comment:

  1. Hello Joshua, It's Riley Tom's buddy. The best one was use your at the right time and at the at the right place and what know what you have to do. Not playing games. If I was in a Uber I would give you 5 stars I also liked That you put a video and a photo. Thanks for making a DLO Bye.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.