Pages

Thursday 8 March 2018

My amazing learning goals

Hi guys. This blog post it about my Learning Goals.

If you don't know what learning goals are they are a slide that you put your goals onto that you want to achieve. It's like on Maths when you want to get better at Maths you write it in your Chromebook. I have learning goals that I want to achieve for Reading, Writing, Maths and you can also put your own personal goals that you want to achieve. Your personal goal is something  you want to get better at like speaking other language's. We also have an Interview for our learning goals where we share them with our parents and they see who the teacher is.





I hope you enjoyed my Learning goals and I hope you comment in my blog post about the learning goal. I hope you use helpful, thoughtful and positive comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.