Pages

Wednesday 23 May 2018

Cross Country

Hi guys. This week we had our Cross Country at Kyle park. I was really excited and little bit nervous because my friends are to fast and I can't really do long this stans and I get tired so quick because I can only do sprints.

 The year 6 girls starts the race and they have to go down and do twice laps in field and they have to go up again to go around the other field then they will go on the BMX track and they have to go up and down and after that they have to go again in the field and go down and do one more laps and you will go up the your finish.

Year 6 Boys also did the same thing what the year 6 girls done. So when we started the race I was first jogging and I am keep breathing normal until we done two laps around the field then we went up then go around the another field. Then Start going on BMX track after that we have to go down again and do another laps in the field then go up and finish.

So the junior starts and some of the year six help with the juniors to run that's why they can get lose on the track. That's why we fallowed them along the track and we run with them that's why the can just fallow us and if they don't know were are they going we are just gonna tell them.

This Cross Country is they are gonna picked people go to zones and verse other school for long distance run and and who ever gets first second third and fourth. Then after the Cross Country I came at the race third that's why I went to zones and lots of people from our school went to zones and also my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.