Pages

Sunday 7 April 2019

Simple sentences

Hi,
This week we wrote some simple sentences for example he was singing you will add up a words to make it simple. So we practise writing a few words in our book before we put it in our blog here is some example of the simple sentences.

When He was singing in the morning.

Where He was singing in the morning at the park.

How He was singing with his friends in the morning at the park.

What He was singing with his friends in the morning at the park because he was performing.



He was singing with his friends in the morning at the park because he was performing.

She played the guitar at night in home by listening to music

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.