Pages

Monday 14 October 2019

Holiday Break

Hi
In the Holidays we were at home and just cleaning some parts of the house and also helping my mom wash the dishes. Me and my brother also wash all of our clothes and our parents clothes so after we wash the clothes we folded them then put it inside the closet. Then we watch a series in Netflix so we have watch the Seven Deadly sins but we watched the movie of it.

So what happen to the movie is that there captain got stuck in the sky thing because they were trying to catch a sky fish to cook for dinner. After we watched the movie I did some homework and I only finished four of the vocabulary then the next week in Sunday night I did some home work and it is reading activity and I finished all of the activity. So that's all I have done in the school Holidays.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.