Pages

Monday 14 October 2019

Issac Grien

Hi,
So Last week of school in Monday Issac Grien wen't to our school and shared the story of his travelling from different part of the world to a different part again. So he just used something similar to a boat and a kayak. So he bought a lot of foods and other things to survive in the middle of the ocean he also brought a bucket to use as a toilet. So in his boat there was a little bedroom where he can sleep so he took about that and what it was like to be travelling with a boat.

So after he talk about his experience we were going back to class in  the exit door the teacher gave some cards from Issac Grien. He also bought his boat to school so he could show it to us. I also hope that you like my blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.