Pages

Thursday 10 September 2020

My learning Story

My learning story Healthy lifestyles 


My Learning Story

Hurumanu 6:  Healthy Lifestyles: Health & Statistics                                                   

Name: Joshua

Teacher: Mr Mitchell

Term 3 2020

 

Reflection:

Give at least three examples in each of the boxes below.

What We Did: 

  •  Banqer

  •  Barter Island

  • Statistical Inquiry 

  • Car Purchase challenge

  • Mean,Median and Mode

  • Needs vs Wants

  • Value for Money

  • Trading around the world

  • SuperMarket Challenge

What I Learned: 

  •  I learned how to put some graphs in google sheets because I did not know that we can put graphs in google sheets.

  •  I learned about Mean, Median and Mode and how to calculate what it means and how to solve the Mean, Median and Mode.

  • I learned how to make a good trade by playing Trading around the world game.

  • I learned how to manage finances in Banqer

My Favourite Part:

  • My favourite part was playing Trading around the world game. 

  •  I also like Banqer when we receive a lot of money to buy a car.

  • The Car Purchase challenge was also my favourite because we only have a limit of money to spend a car on and we have to get some insurance for the car.

My Next Steps:

  •  My next steps are to invest some money.

  •  My next steps is to learn more about statistical Inquiry. 

  • My next steps is to remember about Mean, Median and Mode


CARR Values: 

Make a statement below describing how you showed each of our CARR values during this Hurumanu.

Commitment

I showed commitment by committing to the task that was given and completing it. 

Achievement

I showed Achievement by finishing the maths task in time.

Resilience

I showed resilience by not giving up when I don’t understand some of it.

Respect

I showed respect when the teacher is talking.

Any other comments




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.