Pages

Wednesday 28 October 2020

Hurumanu 2

 Hi,

In Hurumanu we did freeze frame and the teacher took a photo of us doing the frame so me and my friends did a bullying freeze frame. So what we did in our freeze frame is showing the emotion of the person and what is happening to them. You can see at the photo at the bottom that the bully is having fun and the person getting bullied is getting angry to the bully because he got punch. The person who is trying to stop the bully is having a hard time because the bully is bigger than the guy who is stopping him. We learned this kinds of techniques in drama so this is what we learned at Hurumanu 2.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.