Pages

Sunday 30 July 2017

How to make a good blog comment.

We are learning how to interact online in a kind, positive and helpful way.
Learning how to leave quality blog comments is an important part of having a blog. It teaches us how to interact with others online and enables us to continue growing our positive digital footprint.


1.To Make a comment better it's good to have a connection.
2.Always a good thing to ask a Question at the End of your comment.
3.Positive and be specific.
4.Write near faction Information how old it how tall is it.
5.Compliment the writer in a specific Way.


Before you comment watch this video and you can learn how to comment positive or be specific.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.