Pages

Thursday 10 August 2017

The Ridge

W.A.L.T. write a descriptive piece of writing through the eyes of Danny.


Hi guys. For the last 1 week we have been writing about The Ridge. This is the story is about it its not quit long but this is good story. Bye.

Have a look at the video first. Click Here.

Title: The Ridge


I was in a river and I am paddling my boat to move the boat. I so a seal at the grass walking back to water. There so many hills mountains around me. I bring my bike because I can ride it if I am at the grass.


I was getting out of my bout and get my bike to ride it. I ride my bike all the way at the top of the hill but when it's high carried my bike all the way up to the end of the hill.


I ride my bike all the way down the hill I did some tricks like balancing in my bike then jumped to get to the other side of the hill then I ride it then I was really tired and I am at the top the hill then I carried my bike all the way up.


It was so scary because if I did the wrong way I can fall down the hill. Then I started riding my bike all the way down the hill it was a long time to go down the hill. I was so fast when I am almost down the hill.


When I am down the hill I paddled my bike so fast. The grass was brown and high there was a fence write at front of me then I do know what I am gonna do. I decided to bounce at the fence and do a back lift.


I was at the at  the beach seating.At the sand watching the water moving forward backwards. Then I put my bike beside me that's why after I rest a little bit I can go back to my boat.

The End

1 comment:

  1. Hey Joshua,
    What a great story, you took me on a journey and explained what was around you well! I can imagine the green and round grass around you at the top of the ridge. For an awesome story an awesome title would be great - what would be something that would make other people want to read this?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.