Pages

Monday 4 September 2017

Extravaganza performance

W.A.L.T: Extravaganza Performance 


On Wednesday and Thursday the 30st ,31st August 6:30 PM I was sick that day and we needed to perform our dance at the High School Hall. That's why my group is only go to the High School hall and they performed the We Don't Know How Lucky We Are. Their performance was really fun and it was funny Axel was really funny dancing because he was like laughing on the stage. They were kicking their legs at left and right. They were like the comedy dancer because the We Don't Know is a comedy song made by Fred Dagg. That night was really fun and there were so many children performing on the stage. Some of them did earthquake performing. After that they did a dance about the earthquake. After they did that they did the first aid medicine, I think the reason they did it big was so the audience could see it . I think after that they did an a rock'n roll music because it was very loud music. That group used a guitar,drums and I forgot what they used at night. But that performance was really fun and the dance ended with the {Why does Love Do This To Me} and all of the children in room 11 and 12 went up on the stage after the Gutter Black. It was awesome, they performed like the rock'n roll at the last song. That was the song It's Why Does Love Do This To Me. When the song started the children from room 11 and 12 got up to the stage. They did it very quickly because the song was starting. That's why they were really fast going up to the stage. There were heaps of them going up so they were almost squished up when the stage. They were so loud singing the song why Does Love Do This To Me and they were like free because some of them were jumping like they were full of energy that night. Some of them were doing some dance moves on the stage. The Gutter Black was guittaring at the front I think so because I wasn't there that night. The reason that the Gutter Black was at the front was because they had some guitars and flutes and they used that, that's why it looked like they were using those things because the music was sounding like a guitar and flute and drums but my classmates didn't have any drums. This was the performance ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.