Pages

Thursday 7 September 2017

The Piano

For this week we have been writing about the piano. The song was really good you almost cry if you hear it. I enjoyed writing this week, I found it very exciting. I hope you enjoy my writing.

I was in my bedroom to playing the piano, it was dark inside my bedroom because there is only one light. I sat down on the seat and started to play the piano.

I was playing my wife favorite song then played it myself. I was remembering the last few years when my wife died. I so my wife she was transparent and joined to play the piano she pulled my hand and she started to play the piano we played together until she disappeared after she kissed me on my face.

I was keep playing the piano until I remembered the war when my friend died my friend died because at the bad guys we are only two left at the war. My friend tried to fight back then some good shooters hit my friend and died I was only one left at the war because my friend died.

I did not stop playing piano then I so myself when I was a child opening my present that my dad give to me I so a toy. It was a horse toy that you ride it then run and it feels that you are really riding a real horse then I go on my piano then played it. That’s why when I get older I played the piano to remembered at the last few years ago on 1998.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.