Pages

Thursday 22 November 2018

Summer Learning Journey practice

Hi,
Today I am going to show the Summer Learning Journey practice that we have been doing. So we have to pick a country to discover more about it so I had pick Australia. Then we have to watch some TV series on a Australian Language then I watch some TV series like (The Voice) but it's Australian there voices were amazing and it is English.

Then we have to answer this questions here it is and here is also the link.
What is the name of the television show: The voice 
What you like about the show: I like the show about their amazing voices.
What you didn't like about the show: The thing that I did not like about the show is some of the English I could not understand
I will give the Australian TV series a four ratings star (****)

Here is some photos


I hope you like my blog post and don't forget if you comment put Positive, Thoughtful and Helpful.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Joshua,
    Ka pai for completing another Summer Learning Journey prep activity, only 2 more weeks until it starts on the 17th of December, how exciting!
    I used to live in Australia and watch "The Voice" sometimes and I agree, it's amazing to see the beautiful voices some people have.
    What shows do you like watching at home here in New Zealand?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.