Pages

Monday 26 November 2018

Armistice Day


Armistice Day
Hi,
Today I am going to show you what we have been doing this week. I am also gonna share you about the Armistice Day and things that you need to now about this Armistice Day. So I have made this google drawing to show what is Armistice Day is. Did you know that the Armistice Day is kind of Anzac Day so I am going to show this goggle drawing here it is. I hope you like it

Don't forget if you comment put Positive,Thoughtful, Helpful comment.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Joshua,
    I have been reading most of your post. I was reading this was because it was interesting . There is nothing wrong with this blog post so far. I don't know what to say but keep on blogging.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.