Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

SLJ 4

Hi,
Today I am going to tell you if I choose to go or not to visit Tane Mahuta or the Lord and why. The huge tree that you can only see in New Zealand. So have you made a decision that you will go there or not because I have made mine decision I would like to visit the Tane Mahuta because I think it is cool to visit a huge tree in New Zealand. I also want to visit it because there is myth be something in the tree or on the tree.  Here is the photo of the tree I hope you like it.


1 comment:

  1. Kumusta Joshua,

    My name is Susie and I will be blogging with you throughout this year's Summer Learning Journey. I hope you've had an amazing start to the new year! Did you already think about your goals for this year?
    I am pleased to hear that you want to visit Tane Mahuta; the largest Kauri tree in the country. Have you found out anything about the myth surrounding this tree? I would love to know so you should definitely share the story with me.

    One of the things I would love to do once I visit the tree is to take a picture standing right next to it. It would be quite fascinating to see how small I look in comparison to the size of this humongous tree!

    Looking forward to hearing back from you Joshua :)

    From Susie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.