Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

SLJ 2

Hi, 
Today I am going to show you about my home town and I am also gonna tell you what is special about my home town. My home town is in Christchurch and I am gonna tell you what is special about Christchurch.

First the Special about Christchurch is the Gondola is where you ride a box and it will take you to the top of the hill and you can see lots of thing on the ground. You can see also a lake when you climb up at the hill.

The Second one is the Hagley Park is were you can have a jog around it. But it is quite big so maybe you can use you bicycle. In Hagley park you can also go in the garden and you can see lots of plants. There is also a river at the of the Hagley park.

1 comment:

  1. Kumusta Joshua,

    Thank you for sharing this story about your hometown. Christchurch sounds like a wonderful place to live in! I have visited Hagley Park a few years ago and I remember it being MASSIVE and I could never see the end! It was a beautiful day during summer so I ended up enjoying the sun on one of the bean bags. I would love to go back and ride a bicycle around the park - what a great idea!

    Are there any delicious food places down in Christchurch? I remember having souvlaki at the RE:Start mall. You should tell me more if you've got any suggestions!!

    Looking forward to hearing back from you,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.