Pages

Thursday 6 December 2018

Surfing

Surfing
Hi, 
Today I am going to write what is the fun thing that I done on the EOTC week so I am creating this blog post so I can show you what it the fun thing that I had done on the EOTC week.

I choose surfing to be my fun thing activity at the EOTC week because it was only my second time going surfing and I got lots of fun doing it. Because I haven't done the surfing for a long time I quite like doing it. At surfing they also teach us how to stand up on the surfing board that's why if we wanted to stand we can try it out. It was also the most fun activity that I have done.

After they were teaching we got into the water and try out the surfing board and catch some waves. At the first time I was trying to stand up on the surfing board but I fell on the water but I got fun and i was kept doing it until I stand up on the board for a long time. They also showed us how to catch some waves so first we have to go on the board and puddle when the waves is coming we have to puddle harder with out hands and faster. So when the waves is coming closer you can feel the waves already hit you and you can start standing up. Have you done surfing before? Or Do you already do surfing.

I hope you like this blog post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.