Pages

Tuesday 10 March 2020

Leaders

Hi,
In wananga we have to choose a leader for example like queen Elizabeth was a leader in a country. The leader that I have research about is Martin Luther King so I have made a slide show and also answer that questions that the teacher told ask to do. We did this kind of task because we are needing a student council from each wananga and also from each year level in a wananga class. Here is the slide show that I have made.


I hope you like my Blog post and I also hope that you comment at this blog post.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joshua

    That was a incredible blog post, What I liked was that I learnt quiet alot from that blog post. What I also liked was that you told us why you had to do this blog post and activity.

    Next time you could add a bit more information on each google slide to make it stand out more. Also next time you could make it more colourful and brighter to make it stand out as well.

    BY Tyson

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.