Pages

Thursday 11 February 2021

ESOL 321RIQ

 Hi,

In ESOL we learned about 321 RIQ and what it means so 321 RIQ ( 3 means 3 things you recall from the activity that you have done, the 2 means insight and you have to wright 2 new things that you have learnt in the lessons that you have been in, 1 means Questions put at least 1 question that you want to ask. R means Recall, I means Insight, Q means Questions.

The 3 things that we have done in ESOL this year we have played a game to remember our names and at the same time introducing ourselves to each other. How we played the game we played the game by each of us is having a turn and say our name then say a word that matches the first letter of your name like  Dex and you have to say a word that starts with letter D like Drumming and say something that you liked. Then you have to put it together like in a short sentence and say I am Drumming Dex and likes Drums. If you are the second person you have to say your name and the letter that starts with your first name and one thing that you like after that you have to say what the things that the person said that is next to you and repeat what she or he said. 

The second thing that we have done in ESOL was writing a 200 words or more and we have to write something about blogging and why it is important or un important. Does it helped you improved your writing and also your English writing that was the second thing that we have done. 

The third thing that we have done is learning about the 321 RIQ at first I did not know what it means but when the teacher has explained what it means it was familiar so I know what they were for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.