Pages

Wednesday 24 February 2021

Zombie Apocalypse

 Hi,

In Hurumanu 2 we started making some posters what we did was pick what we think the top 10 rules to survive in a zombie apocalypse. I only made 5 mini posters because I ran out of time making 10 of them and it really takes a lot of time making one. The first one that I made was try to avoid crowded places because there can be a lot of zombies at crowded places and hard to run when zombies are chasing you. Shoot First because if you don't shoot first at the zombie they can attack you and have a hard time dealing with the zombie that attack you so that's why I think that shoot first is important to save your life. The third one that I did was double knot your shoe lases so you don't have to worry tripping over or your shoes getting untied because you accidentally step on it while running away from the zombie. Fire I also choose fire because I think zombies are scared of fires because they don't wan't to get burn by the fire and I also think that they don't like fires. The last one that I have done is called ( It's not a Marathon not a sprint unless its a sprinter then sprint. I think that is important because you need to save your energy because if you keep sprinting always and not jog you could get eaten by zombies because you are so tired of sprinting so that is why I think jog always and sprint when you think the zombie is a sprinter.

1 comment:

  1. Joshua I really liked the way you added labels in each of your drawing though I wished you added some color in some of them, they remind me the time I started drawing myself.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.