Pages

Wednesday 24 February 2021

Chemistry

 Hi,

In Chemistry we started searching up what is Arthritis. S o there are five questions that we have to answer and here is the five questions that we have done.

What is Arthritis? Arthritis is an a infection or an injury to the joints that can lead into a bad situation.

What are the symptoms? The symptoms is Joint pain, Stiffness, Inflammation in and around the joints, Warm red skin.

What causes it? Arthritis starts when you have a caused by a fault in the immune system that causes the body to attack its own tissues in the joints.

What can help it? Pain killer it reduces your pain or Nonsteroidal anti-inflammaratory drugs that can reduce both pain and in inflammation.

Is cracking your fingers bad  for you? I think cracking your fingers is not bad and it doesn't cause your arthritis to make your knuckles larger.

 Visual Guide To Rheumatoid Arthritis

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.