Pages

Wednesday 14 April 2021

Cultural Kete

Hi,

In cultural kete what wen't well was for me and my group was finishing the work that we have done what we did is some research about the culture that we have done like me I did Filipino culture research about the Filipino games that we started doing in my group. We created our presentation in a slideshow and shared it with each other and each of us put one game each and did a research on it. We also created an artwork for fun that represent our culture the Philippines.

We also started playing the games first invited our friends to play it and it was so fun because there were so many people playing as we played along some people joined in our game and it was more fun because there was more people.

What didn't go so well and why? What didn't go so well that some group member weren't at school so there were least of us so I think it got a bit harder because we have to continue the work with least people.

If I was to do this again what I do differently? Maybe we I will pick something easier to research about because some information were hard to find in google here is the presentation that we have made.

1 comment:

  1. The games take me back to when I was still at the Philippines.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.