Pages

Thursday 8 April 2021

ESOL

 Hi,

At the moment I came into my ESOL class my teacher suddenly started reading she did not say that she was going to read a book/give a heads-up that she was going to read. She was reading quietly then the whole class was quietly listening to her.

The story started from a boy named Noah I think he was the main character of the story because even do the story just started. He also has two brothers and both of his parents Noah wanted to become a photographer and he also already had use his fathers camera at age 13. Noah and his family already went to Kenya 5 times. Our teacher also did not tell us the name of the book.

I think what the story is going to be about is that Noah became the best photographer in his country and being supported by his whole family his brothers and parents. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.