Pages

Wednesday 15 August 2018

Venn Diagram

Hi,
This week we have been doing a Venn Diagram. We also have been reading a fairy tales story like the three little pig,Jack and the Beanstalk and the Goldilocks and the Three bears we have been reading those three story.We also have to write something like the three little pig and the Jack and the beanstalk got the same thing like there was a Antagonist and Protagonist like that. But if you don't know Protagonist is like the main character or the good guy and the Antagonist is the bad guy or the villain so that is what we have been doing on our Venn Diagram.


I Hope you live a comment and don't forget that it need to be thoughtful,Helpful and Positive

4 comments:

  1. Hello Joshua
    I've noticed that you have been forgetting your spaces maybe you can check your other posts but great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elias. Thank you for commenting on my blog and I will check it and change the things and maybe I will add some more. On my Venn Diagram.

      Delete
  2. Hi joshua
    it's khaylanie I really like your blog post and when you describe what a antagonist is and what a protagonist is .The facts you have used are really good. I like your facts because you didn't just say there were animals in the the story. you did a really good job .Next time, you could make you venn Diagram a bit bigger but other then that keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi khaylanie. Thank you for commenting on my blog and I will try to make the venn diagram more bigger if I can. Also thank you for commenting I will keep up the great work.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.