Pages

Monday 5 July 2021

Social Studies

 Hi,

In Social Studies we are doing some elections in groups, what we did was we needed to make some logo's for our party, slogan to attract peoples attention and a speech that's why people will know what we are doing. 

The name of our political party is Go Green because we want to make the environment clean that is why my whole group agreed to the political name. We also made a slogan it is ( THINK FOR THE FUTURE ) after we made our slogan we planned to create our logo because without a logo we wouldn't be able to attract peoples attention so we started making one. Then we created 5 policies for our political party here is the activity that we have done.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.