Pages

Wednesday 4 August 2021

Trolley

 Hi,

In ESOL we firstly red a book called Trolley, then we needed to answer a few questions about the story that we needed to answer. What we learned about the story is that money doesn't buy everything and being grateful what you have. In our last activity we have to pick a person and write the story from their point of View. So I pick a person and it is a kid named Hoani the story is about them receiving a home made gift for Christmas here is the writing that I have done.

It was School Holidays because it was almost Christmas me and my sister wanted to stay up late at night because we don't have school but our mum wanted us to sleep early we don't even know why she want's us to sleep early. Me and my sister mumbled why mum wanted us to go to sleep early it took us so long to sleep because it was still early to sleep for Christmas Eve. When we woke up our mum told us that we have a present out by the steps we I couldn't say anything I was speechless me and my sister jumped in straight on the Trolley and wen't down the ramp it was so fun and our friends started comming and having turns using the Trolley, after a few hours of playing and playing we told are mum to get on the Trolley and she went down the ram speeding.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.