Pages

Wednesday 20 October 2021

ESOL

Hi,

In the school holidays what I did was just watching some anime and movies, the things I did physically during the holidays was running and walking outside our house. Intellectually I realised that I learned how to be patient and wait for the school holidays to be over and get back to school. There was one thing that I have learned a word that I have never seen before or heard before and it is Gallus gallus domesticus try to find out what it means. That is what all I did during the Holidays.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.