Pages

Thursday 28 October 2021

Gymnastic

Hi,

For the past 4 weeks in PE we have been doing Gymnastic. We used 6 apparatus the Trampoline, Mat/floor, Mini tramp, Parallel Bars, Beam and Bar. There were lots of things that challenge me like doing a Forward roll on the floor, also doing a Hip circle on the Bar but the most challenging for me was trying to the a somersault and land on feet. One achievement for me was that I was able to do a flip but not standing up on the mini tramp and on the trampoline. 

 Gymnastics Assessment

Name: _________Joshua_________ Class: ____BF____ Date: ____29 Oct____

SKILLS (Tick the skills which you can now safely perform)

PARALLEL BARS

  • Lower arm walk

  • Swing

  • Back Dismount

  • Forward Dismount

  • Forward roll

MINI TRAMP

  • Straight Jump

  • Jump Full turn

  • Tuck Jump

  • Dive Roll

  • Somersault to land on feet

FLOOR

  • Forward roll

  • Backward roll

  • Headstand

  • Handstand

  • Cartwheel

  • Bridge

BEAM

  • Side Mount

  • Jump over Cone 

  • Forward roll

  • Straddle Dismount

HORIZONTAL BAR

  • Toe Shoot

  • B/wd Hip Circle

  • B/wd Hip Circle Mount

TRAMPOLINE

  •  Controlled bounce

  •  Straddle jump

  •  Full Turn

  •  Seat Drop

  •  Front drop

COMPETENCIES

truMp = Managing Self

  • I have a can do attitude


Never----------------------|---------------------Always

  • I have my PE Uniform


Never ------------------------------------------|Always

  • I give up trying


Never ---------------------|---------------------Always

  • I disrupt others


Never |------------------------------------------Always

Rating:



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Joshua. It's awesome to see how much you have achieved in gymnastics. I would say that you have a 'can do' attitude 95% of the time! I can hardly think of an instance where you didn't give something a go. Keep working at your somersaults. Mrs Hastie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.