Pages

Thursday 18 November 2021

ESOL

 Hi,

In ESOL this week we started watching a movie called Wonder, the movie is about a boy with a facial differences. It was my first time watching it and it was really fun, but my other friends has already watched it they said to me before we watched it they said that it is a good movie and a touching moving. That is what we have done in ESOL this week and we are still continuing watching it because haven't finished it.

Wonder - Where to Watch and Stream - TV Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.