Pages

Sunday 14 November 2021

Sports Science

Aim: What is the point of this class?

I think the point of this class was to improve us in our favourite sports.

Method: What were the test?

Health Component                                                                                                           

  • Strength                                                 
  • Muscular Endurance
  • Body Composition  ( BMI )
  • Cardiovascular Fitness
  • Flexibility
Skill Components
  • Agility
  • Coordination
  • Reaction
  • Speed
  • Power
  • Balance

Here is the result of the Pre Test.







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.