Pages

Monday 18 June 2018

Digital Ignition

We have been doing a binary numbers and we have been doing it for about 3 weeks and we started a 2 June 2018. The first thing we done is the Color coding and we have to write a word using color because Lyn give as a word to make the word using the colors. So at the others we are not aloud to show it to other groups only we can show it to our groups and we have a I pad to use for creating the word using colors. After that Lyn give us the M Bot it was also challenge on our group that we are not aloud to show other people and also challenge is to make the wards but it is also fun. After one day the another they we have been doing a clear mat and we can choose and my group choose a Tyre shop the pictures and the second one was the truck stop and the Auto parts and. We also wait very quietly and after we wait lyn will give us the I pads and we have to put the left and the right or forward then after that we done it we will use the M bot to control it. But before that we have to put our pictures in to places and we have to find a way that's why the M bot will go all shops and after we done it we will show the teacher and we have a try to doit but It did not work. But we will still keep on trying it and the first one we got it correctly because we have to change the left and the right way we also have to do it in the right place. But we done it but it still did not work and Lyn just said that we need to put back the I pads and the clear mat

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.