Pages

Sunday 24 June 2018

Measurement

Hi guys this week we have been doing Measurement.

This week we started our Measurement so the first thing we have to do is find a partner to work with. So we have to find a six things around the classroom that it is a 1 cm and my body helps me to find some of the 1 cm thing and the first one that I found is a button then I had measured it and it was 1 cm so I showed my partner to have a look at it again and he said that it is 1 cm. So the other on we have a small circle like a button but it is not you can have a look at the other picture. I hope you like it.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.