Pages

Sunday 24 June 2018

My Interview Plan


Last term we did this blog post and it is like you have to find your body and you like have to tell them like about the school activities,Family,Fun activities. So that is our thing that we did from the last term and it is really fun and I have to Interview Jared to know about him because I really don't know him since we are classmates from 2016 to 2018.So that is what we done from last term I hope you like it.
Introduction:


Hi my name is Joshua and I am doing this Interviewing today at Hornby Primary School and I am Interviewing Jared.

Category 1:SCHOOL ACTIVITIES
Tell me about that you like doing at school?
How do you fell at school?
Can you tell me about your Art that you like to do at School?
Tell me about fun thing that you did at School?
Tell me about the best thing that you do at your Chromebook?

Category 2:FAMILY
Can you give an example that you do at home?
Can you tell me about your favourite movie?
Tell me about something you always do?
How do you feel when you are having fun?
Can you tell me  the things that you do at home?
Category 3:FUN ACTIVITIES
Can you give an example that you did something fun?
Tell me about that you like doing at your Chromebook?
Can you tell what was your favourite color?
Can you tell me 1 something that you like to do again?
How do you feel when you were laughing?

Conclusion:
Thank you Jared for Interviewing you and I hope you like my questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.