Pages

Sunday 21 July 2019

Art Hurumanu

Hi,
Last term and this term we have been doing Art in our Hurumanu. In Hurumanu we are in a groups in each groups there is five of us working together. So all of the other groups including our group we have to choose what we are going to do so the choices are Clay and White board. Our groups choose to do clay so what are we doing with the clay. So we are making some Stop Motion made out of clay and making a person,creatures,plants and other things. So last term this is what my group and I have made so far.

This third Term we have been still working in our clay and we continued it and we added some bits and pieces in our character.
After that we made trees and other things. So we painted some backgrounds for our filming we painted a card board were we are going to start the film so we started the film in the middle of the ocean. Then we painted the ocean blue. Then on the other side of the ocean there is Pink ocean. So that is what we have made so far I hope you like what we have made.

Our Next step is to finish our Island because that is the story's main place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.