Pages

Wednesday 24 July 2019

Maths

Hi,
This Blog post is about the maths that we have. In maths we did so problem solving the problem solving we did was about the gulls eating some worms because had been a rainy day. Here is what we have done in maths.

The activity was the trying to problem solving the question and working with a group also taking turns to answer the question. The Strategy that we have try was 11 times tables because in the question it said that the gulls are satisfied with 11 worm in one sitting so we wrote down 30 11 in the paper. The questions was also quite challenging because we have to do some division to find the right answer and we also can't answer it on the right number because it is division. I think me and my group did not quite get successful because we it was pretty challenging to us because it is division.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.