Pages

Wednesday 19 February 2020

How to make a paper hat

Hi,
In hurumanu 3 we have to wright a set of instructions that other people will follow to make a paper hat. So we have wrote our instructions in a google docs here is the set of instructions.

  1. Fold your A4 paper horizontally in half
  2. Same piece fold piece of paper in half portrait
  3. Then unfold the piece of paper that you have fold the second time  
  4. And grab the top right corner then fold it
  5. Then do the same at the left side
  6. Then you should be able to fold the bottom part

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.