Pages

Tuesday 25 February 2020

Wananga

Hi,
In Wananga we are learning about positive behaviour for learning we were asked to write an A-Z polite words language to use to help us work independently at Hornby High school. We also learned about the PB4L the meaning of the PB4L is Positive, Behaviour, For, Learning.


A
Achievement
B
Best
C
Careful
D
Determined 
E
Entegrity 
F
Friendly
G
Grateful
H
Honesty
I
Intelligent 
J
Joyful
K
Kind
L
Laugh
M
Mindfulness 
N
Nice
Organise 
P
Pleasant
Q
Quiet 
R
Respect
S
Success 
T
Terrific 
U
Understand
V
Vehement 
W
Wonderful
X
X factor
Y
Youthfulness 
Z
Zappy

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.