Pages

Thursday 27 February 2020

Maths

Hi,
In Hurumanu maths we have learned about the Bar graph so I have made a Bar Graph using google drawing to show you how does the Bar graph look like. So I have made a Bar Graph that shows how many people likes colour. Here is the Bar graph that shows the most picked colour and it is very easy to see because it is the most highest. The most lowest is also easy to see because it is the lowest colour that got chosen.

This is how you make a Bar Graph first you put the numbers then you have to write the word number at the side. Then write at the bottom of what you want to do like the most picked colour or other. Then put the bars exactly the same height as the numbers. So that is how you make a Bar Graph.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.