Pages

Thursday 13 February 2020

Hurumanu Maths

Hi,
In Hurumanu maths we have learnt about Tally chart, Bar
graph. So In maths we have to find our partner to work with then we need to have a pen. The Tally chart were you put 4 lines then the fifth one is were you crossed it. After the teacher explained that we wen't at the side of the road to see how many cars in Black, White, Silver, Green and other colours so we have to do a Tally chart so what we have done is  one person saying what is the colour of the cars that are coming then he will say the colour of the Silver car and then we have to put one line in the tally chart in the silver column. After that we count all of the cars together and wrote it at the side of the paper like in the silver column there is a 30 cars that are silver the n we have wrote down 30. Then on the next column we have to count all of the white cars. Then we will add all the cars together and it will add up to 100 maybe or not.

Bar graph so we also use Bar graph to make it easier in Bar graph we have to find what cars has the highest number then if it is 30 we have to count in fives so it will be like 5, 10, 15, 20. and then we have to draw the bars in like white that passed by where 20 then we have to draw the bar at the exact same height as the number 20
then it will be much easier to find what is the most highest number of the colour of the car. The Bargraph has also the same size but not the same height.

I hope you like my blog post that I have made and I also hope that you learnt something.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.