Pages

Monday 22 March 2021

ESOL Week 8

 Hi,

In ESOL the first thing that we did was to go into our groups because the teacher gave us numbers before we came in to the class. Then we started finding our group members and go to a table together. The activity that we have done is called HOT POTATO. What we did was have a sheet of paper and each person in the group will have a piece of paper then we have to write one word on the sheet of paper and then past it to the next person that is in our right side. Then when we get the next paper we had to add another one word because each time a paper comes you have to add one word. After a few minutes it started making sentences but when we read it it didn't make sense at all. So what we have done is to fix the writing and remake it so it make sense.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.