Pages

Wednesday 31 March 2021

Life in the Medieval

 Hi,

In Hurumanu 2 we have to write a few sentences about what was the life like in the Medieval. So what I think the life was is that they kill people they torture them. What I think happened is that they only torture people when they wan't to make them confess about something that they are hiding from them. How do they torture people? They torture people by putting them into a Pillory after they put people in the Pillory they put them outside were lots of people past by so other people can throw things such as Potatoes, Tomatoes some people throw rocks and they make the people bleed. The other kinds of torture they do is a kind of bed but it has ropes at both side for the wrist and the foot it is called the Torture Rack. What they do to make people confess is they tie both two feet and two wrist. After that they pull all the ropes at the same time but they pull it in the opposite direction. The Catherine Wheel is also a tool that they use to torture. How did they use this? They put the person along the side of the wheel and tied them or even nailed them to make them not fall off. What they do is they spin the person and spin that would make them dizzy at the same time there feet are hurting and their hands because it has been tied or nailed on to the wheel. The last torture tool that they use is called the Iron Chair I think it is the most dangerous one that they ever made because the chair has spikes on them. What they do is tie the people and make them sit on the chair and there whole body will have holes in them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.