Pages

Thursday 4 March 2021

ESOL

 Hi,

So in ESOL I have to write about one English Aspect that i really like to do the one English aspect I really like to do is reading. I like reading because it is fun and I learn a lot of interesting words that I haven't seen before our heard before. Reading is fun because you can also learn about things that you never knew existed, rare animals, rare insects and lots of other things like the fastest sprinter like Usain Bolt. You can also learn more facts about things like facts about the human body parts learn about skeleton system and learn not just hard words but words that interest you can learn the meaning of it and maybe use it.

The English Aspect that I like is reading I hope you like my writing and write a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.